Here are some simple and easy detox drink recipes to help remove toxins from the body, boost energy, reduce inflammation and promote weight loss!
All you need to do is prepare your chosen ingredients and pop them into a glass jar.
Put the lid on and then let the jar sit for 3–5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Serve your drink chilled and enjoy our detox drink recipes!
1. A handful of mint leaves, 2 cups of cubed watermelon and wedges from 1 lime
2. Wedges from 1 lemon and 1 sliced cucumber
3. Lemon juice from 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
4. 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 2 cups of cubed watermelon and 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
5. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon, a teaspoon of cinnamon and slices from 1/2 an apple
6. Lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon and 1/2-inch knob of fresh ginger root, grated.
Try Ondol Clinic’s – Easy morning Detox Drink
Instead of having our usual morning coffee, we decided to start our day with a detox drink to reset the body for Spring.
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of cayenne pepper mixed in warm water.
This power drink increases metabolism and energy, reduces hunger and bloating, lowers cholesterol levels and aids indigestion. (Don’t worry, we still have our coffee at midmorning, but only one in the day instead of two….and sometimes not even that).
Written by the Ondol practitioners.