Who we are
Ondol Oriental Medicine Clinic – Our website address is: https://www.ondol.com.au
Our Privacy Statement
Ondol Oriental Medicine Clinic is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. The information we collect is used to facilitate services that we provide to you. We value your privacy and will take all necessary steps to protect it.
Personal Data we Collect
Our practice/s may collect your personal information in several different ways.
• When you make your first appointment our practice staff will collect your personal and demographic information via your emailed or handwritten registration form.
• During the course of providing medical services, we may collect further personal information. We may also collect your personal information when you telephone us, visit our website, send us an email, make an online appointment or communicate with us using social media or the Ondol Clinic News section of our blog posts.
• In some circumstances personal information may also be collected from other sources. Often this is because it is not practical or reasonable to collect it from you directly. This may include information from:
• your guardian or responsible person
• other involved healthcare providers, such as specialists, allied health professionals, hospitals, community health services and pathology and diagnostic imaging services
• your private health fund, Medicare, or others.
Contact Forms & Cookies
If you leave a comment on our website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to avoid filling in your details again when you leave another comment. These Cookies will last for one year.
It is not possible for readers to register or login to our blog for any reason.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics – How Long we Retain your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
What Rights you Have Over your Data
If you have left a comment/suggestion, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not send or share your data in any way. Your contact information will not be shared with anyone else unless you give us permission.