Great recipe suggestions for making Detox Drinks. They’re simple and easy.
You can use any combination of the detox drink ingredients listed in Tips 3 & 4 to help remove toxins from the body, boost energy, reduce inflammation and promote weight loss.
Here’s 3 Easy steps to follow
All you need to do is prepare your chosen ingredients and pop them into a glass jar.
Put the lid on and then let the jar sit for 3–5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
Serve your drink chilled and enjoy!
Great Recipe Suggestions
1. A handful of mint leaves, 2 cups of cubed watermelon and wedges from 1 lime
2. Wedges from 1 lemon and 1 cucumber sliced
3. Lemon juice from 1 lemon, 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
4. 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 2 cups of cubed watermelon and 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
5. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon, a teaspoon of cinnamon and slices from 1/2 an apple
6. Lemon juice from 1/2 a lemon and 1/2-inch knob of fresh ginger root, grated.
Try Ondol Clinic’s – Easy morning Detox Drink
Instead of having our usual morning coffee, we decided to start our day with a detox drink to reset the body for Spring.
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of cayenne pepper mixed in warm water.
This power drink increases metabolism and energy, reduces hunger and bloating, lowers cholesterol levels and aids indigestion. (Don’t worry, we still have our coffee at midmorning, but only one in the day instead of two….and sometimes not even that).
We hope you’ve enjoyed our 5 Tip Series about Detox Drinks
Tip 1 Detox Drinks – Spring to Life with our 5 Tip Series
Tip 2 Detox Drinks – Health Benefits
Tip 3 Detox Drinks – Best Fruit and Veg to Use
Tip 4 Detox Drinks – The Best Fresh Herbs to Use
Tip 5 Detox Drinks – Great Recipe Suggestions
Written for you by the Ondol practitioners